Powered by Blogger.

What's in store?

As the day goes on and 2014 draws to a close, I'm left pondering what next year has in store for us.

Every second post on my social media's are about people getting dressed up for the big night (and in Scotland, we make it BIG) where as I'm sitting here on the sofa quite happy to watch Shrek.

I'm definitely a home body which is making me think about the changes i want to make to the house in 2015.
  • I want to decorate the back bedroom and move Agent M in there so he can have a proper boys room.
  • I want to turn the box room he's in just now into a little craft room for myself. A safe haven for me to have everything set up rather than have all my crafting goodies in boxes. Its always been a dream of mine to have my own space.
  • I want to finish my bathroom and my kitchen. Get the new floors down and freshen them up with a lick of paint.
  • I want to get a new carpet for the hall that's not fraying to death and turn my house into a home again
I've been thinking about what's in store for us as a family too. 

  • Will Agent M keep doing well at school? 
  • When will Agent D get word from the hospital about his surgery? 
  • Will i pass my hairdressing course? 

Only time will tell i guess, but i hope with all my heart that we remain a happy, healthy little family cause i love my boys so much. I love my little family.

Speaking of family, we've lost a few this year which is always sad and we've gained a few as well. All the cousins are growing up and starting the next generation and the generations before are growing older. I love my family and hope that this time next year they are all still here to share a hug and a new year handshake.

I don't see the point in making resolutions as they always end in disaster but I'm going to continue the 101 things in 1001 days ... Its proving alot more fun :)

I'm hoping that the blog really takes off next year as I've really enjoyed working on it and meeting all you lovely peoples online. Its been great having some way to share my makes with you and getting tips and ideas on different things to make. You guys are a creative bunch.

The start of a new year is the beginning of a new chapter and i just hope we make this chapter a best seller :)

Till then friends, Stay safe, have a great night and I'll see you on the other side


Hugs,

Sarah-Jane
xxx