Powered by Blogger.

Homemade Gift Ideas

The creator of Pinterest is *in my opinion* a GENIUS!

At the same time however they are an evil mastermind that can trap you into the never ending webs of posts and pics, ideas and general random-nisk that is both entertaining and highly addictive.

Or is it just me?

Oh well. I'm a functioning Pin-aholic. I can maintain a (somewhat) normal life without letting it over through my life (kinda). I have come across some fantastic ideas from pinterest though.

Since I've decided to make my mammy a hamper for Christmas, I've been on the look out for some goodies to make. I thought I'd share them with you guys just in case you were stuck for your own ideas or fancy giving handmade a try.









 All these and more can be found on my Pinterest Board - Christmas Crafts and DIY Gifts